Saturday, January 8, 2011

Review: Lovestruck Succubus, Ellison James

Title: Lovestruck Succubus
Author: Ellison James
Paperback: 214 Pages
Publisher: CreateSpace
Release Date: 12/4/10
ISBN: 978-1456443135

* I received a copy from the author for review.*

Description:

Azra just wants a loving relationship, But her kind of love kills. Ousted from her world.  Pursued by a Police Detective for crimes against men, her prospects of mortal love look bleak.  That is, until she finds the one man strong enough to survive her. But he's the one chasing her, and he harbors a dark secret of his own.  Can they survive each other or will their secrets destroy them both?

My Review:

Azra is a succubus who wants nothing more than to be in love, something that is forbidden in her world.  Each time she wants something more but of course, fails to do so by taking the life of the man. 

Raif Lungren a police detective has been investigation strange deaths of men all seem to die of organ failure right after having sex.  Finally, the police are lead to Azra.  Even though they have no proof of her being a murder, even the surveillance tape reveals someone else leaving the hotel rooms they still see her going in.

Intrigued by each other, they could not help but find each other.  For the first time having sex with a man did not lead to death but lead to something else.  It appears Raif was hiding his own secrets.

Ellison James was kind enough to send me a copy of Lovestruck Succubus for review.  Thank you for the chance to read Lovestruck Succubus and your work!

I enjoyed reading Lovestruck Succubus and I cannot wait to see if any more is written about Azra and Raif or any of the other characters that is in this world.  Hot sexual scenes, left your mouth watering and so did the intensity. 

My Rating:

 







1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the review. I had great fun writing this novel, and have only begun. I have two sequels planned for "Lovestruck Succubus" that I'm hoping will be even better than this one. I hoping to improve my craft to the point that, someday, you'll read something of mine that just makes you move on your seat and mew with anticipation. Until then, I'll keep writing and improving and providing the readers of my work with something new within the genre.

    ReplyDelete