Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Coughs, Sneezes, Sniffles, and Surgery


As some of you know, the past two months have been difficult to say the least but I am happy to say progress was made.  It seems that everyone, including two wild children, and myself have recovered from the flu.  Never again do I want everyone sick at once.  Talk about moodiness!

I also had a lot of oral surgery done a week ago.  As painful, as it was I can honestly say that I am 100% happy with the outcome and I do not regret it one bit.  I still cannot eat anything more than soft food although I have tried.  I know to reach the desired result will be slow however it is well worth it.

The past two months has given me plenty of time to read so expect more reviews to come.  Let me tell you some of them left me begging for more and fanning myself off. 

I want to thank everyone for their support without you I could not have done the surgery.  Thank you for believing in me enough to lend a hand or a shoulder to cry on after twenty shots in my mouth.  I owe you one!

Until then happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment